Friday, November 04, 2005

An Online Diary?

Having a diary in your own house isn't safe...why would we even think of typing our thoughts down on a computer where the whole world has free access to read how not normal we are? Well...I did it anyway! I figure even if no one ever reads this..it has to in some way be theraputic and maybe prayerful. My Pastor's wife, who I love and admire, writes down thoughts, poems, prayers and stories..she has so many notebooks filled with life. She shared a few things with me that blessed my soul and made me realize why she is so grounded in the Lord..as she pours her heart and soul onto the paper..she is pouring it onto God as well.

We think all day long...and for many sometimes night and day. And sometimes its a Blessing that only God hears our thoughts...and ofcourse depending on the thought maybe we wish He didn't. But I decided that sharing some of my thoughts (it might be only me I am sharing them with) might be another way for God to use me..I have found a few Christian blogs in the past that spoke to my heart or gave me a lift of encouragment to see that others on the walk for Christ do go through some of the same struggles,trials, and have the same JOY. Or if the only reason for this blog is for me to "type" my heart to God..so be it. I know we can pray anytime and He hears us..all we have to do is close our eyes and talk to Him and it is done. But oh the distractions of life..how they slowly creep into your head...how our cell phones manage to ring at that moment. I feel like this is a time with God and even if its just for Him or He uses it for another it brings me closer to Him..and thats the point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home