Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Connected.....

How crazy is it that at the punch of a password and a quick search we can be connected with someone on the other side of the world...I know I am a little behind and this has been possible for a while now...but really.. have we thought about this Spiritually...God gave us these gifts to create... to immagine...to invent...He knew at this point in time we would be communicating with eachother with the touch of a key....Don't you think He has a plan?? Anyway my point is if we really thought and prayed about the power we have in email and these blogs to encourage...inspire...love....to sometimes just represent God...I think we can make a difference in the life of someone we might never even meet or speak to...why am I thinking of this so early in the morning...who knows!!

I beleive that God can use even computers to bring people to Him...and things that sound the most far fetched are things He likes to do most because it again shows He is a God of the impossible!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello JD,

Yes, HE has many plans for each of us. I believe, God give us a lot of gift, talent, happiness, love...., why don't we use all of those to encourage many people's life ?. Computer is just a tool to reach many people, now it is just up to us to use it.

bye, Vera

4:24 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Good point..I agree! I say we use it and HE will use us!!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home