Thursday, November 17, 2005

Becoming Immune......

I was looking at the moon the other night…WOW! The earth is amazing… it sings God’s praises.. if we just slow down and listen. I mean how can man kind live and breathe here everyday and not notice…I do it too sometimes…it’s like we become immune to our surroundings.

As children we are molded into this fast moving…multi-tasking…compulsive country and its like STOP…look at how Blessed we are, not just as a nation but as a planet. He holds us in the palm of His Mighty Hand and we still think we are in control. I was in awe of the beauty of fall the past few days…how everything in nature works together...they know what season it is…we don’t tell them…doesn’t that amaze anyone…and I know it’s child-like thinking and nothing scientific (not that I agree with science)…but it's so sad to me that we take these simple God breathed things for granted. And I am sure it is sad to Him. He mad all of it for us to enjoy and it’s probably only a glimpse of Heaven…how can we prepare ourselves for Heaven if we don’t even pay attention to the beauty on earth?

Anyway…from this day on I don’t want to be immune to my surroundings. I will look for God’s hand and listen for His voice in everything…not because I am special and He will speak to me because of any other reason then because I love Him and I feel Blessed to know and love His son and our Savior Jesus….

For the Beauty of the Earth….
JD

(My Pastor wrote a song titled that…I wish I had the words to write they are great!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home