Thursday, November 17, 2005

A moment to Worship...

After coming across a very disturbing blog that should not even be allowed to be posted.. I needed to take a moment to worship and praise...

…Jesus you have built your home in my heart. It is yours to dwell in forever. I will praise and worship You all of my days. Thank you for saving me from this world. I am yours forever. You have shed Your light upon me and I receive it Eternally. Your grace is abundant in my heart. Your presence is my hiding place. Your mercy... my best friend. Without you I am homeless. My faith is my refuge. Your name is Holy and Your voice as real as the air I breathe. Never leave your home in my heart...my love for You will last Forever.

Ok..now I feel better...its a dangerous blog out there...readers beware...I will not even share what I read...it was to disturbing...I wish God didn't even know it existed it's so awful..

2 Comments:

Blogger Countess Demetria said...

JD,

That is a beautiful prayer that you posted today. It is very inspirational to read that.

Thanks for posting it.

Keep on Blogging!

God Bless You!
((HUGS))
Countess

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Thank you Countess...I love the picture on your last posted poem..I can't even imagine what a hug from Jesus would feel like!!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home