Monday, June 15, 2009

Very clear

"Be especially careful when you are trying to be good so that you don't make a performance out of it. It might be good theater, but the God who made you won't be applauding. "When you do something for someone else, don't call attention to yourself."

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Father..my Perfect Example..help me to give and pray as you have taught. Not to seek the praise of men. Thank you for your peace..I wont keep it to myself. My desire is to react like you in ALL I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home