Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A little more heart...

My soul longs for You...its hunger never ceases
But my mind is its distraction…haunting you away
Unwillingly but naturally my thoughts may stray..
But naturally you retrieve me.
How do I Thank You every day.

Keep me on Your Holy mind, for it’s where I need to be.
Hold me in Your Holy hand, it’s where I am secure.
My faith is in You. I must say everyday my Faith is in You.
From morning to night my trust is in You.
You are Conqueror of my heart…Champion of my existence..

When darkness falls…I seek You
When skies are clear…I see you
Your love is a warm sunset….
Your Shadow my best friend…

I put my unworthy hand in Yours…it is Mighty.
Like a child I adore You.
But You do not abandon…or let this child down.
Your words will never shatter..
Our bond You do not break..

You are Power and Peace combined.
Your kindness flows from Your veins.
Your breath of life rescues me.

You are my Hero…
My Friend…
My First Love…
My Survival…

Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home