Thursday, August 06, 2009

My need for You

You are my only Escape. Escape from me...from this world. I bury my face in You...Your grasp contains me. Hold me tight..Your embrace calms my fears..You ease my worries. I cry out to You my God..a faint do not be afraid is what i hear. But the sounds of this earth are draining..they have built a barrier. I have my eye on You..Your Presence walks the earth. But my fears run. They are faster than the wind. We meet there at the vast ocean of my giant..he is nothing to you but defeated. My eyes are deceived..I must see through Yours instead. Your Word is Truth...lies are my weakness. Your Word is Life. Fill my mind..take the lies..Flood all the emptiness with You. Forgive me for my worry and faithlessness...for being consumed with doubt and fear..I know it is not of You or from You. You continue to reach for me. Time and time again You remind me. I choose your narrow path of Truth and Life..i choose Your Way. I love and thank you...my Holy Escape..my Eternal Friend..Forgiving Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home